Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Way Beyond The Music Artist Interview With James Pardo

MEET JAMES PARDO


BIO:

"My name is James Pardo. I make up songs and sing them for you. I do not take requests, unless they are for my songs.
I am happiest when I’m singing and playing. I am unhappiest all the other time.
If you like my songs, that’s great. If you don’t like them, well, I’m old enough to know I can’t please everyone, so I don’t bother trying. That is my polite way of telling you to just let me play my songs and enjoy myself while playing.  I don’t go bothering you when you’re working, so just let me work and have fun."
Literally his BIO on his website!!! Talk about straight up BALLS!!! 
That is honestly the best way to introduce James Pardo!!! He is a no BS kinda guy that is uber talented and all about HIS music..... well and GOOD music too!!! I had the honor and priveledge to interview James (who I truly consider a brother and dear friend) at Albert Icehouse & Dancehall in Albert, Texas on 11/26/2019!!! If you ever wanted to meet a more talented and skilled performer, you truly would be hard pressed. Ok, so maybe I'm a little biased because his songs touch my soul and I can feel his emotions when I listen to his music... so sue me!!!  This is a much watch interview that truly goes.... WAY BEYOND THE MUSIC!!!



The best part about James Pardo is his ability to find the humor in any situation!!!  For example study the following picture:

This literally was on the sign of the venue he was playing tonight!!! LOL!!! If you ever get a chance to go to a James Pardo show remember this.... REQUEST AN ORIGINAL song.... You have been warned!!! I mean... I tried!!!! 
HERE IS THE INTERVIEW:



Contact James Pardo:

Follow Mark Sebby and hit me up:


Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!!!! Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1gSypSYL9uLIvMx_O1xJQ
Serious Inquiries: sebbymusicgroup@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Way Beyond The Music Artist Interview With James Pardo

MEET JAMES PARDO BIO: "My name is James Pardo. I make up songs and sing them for you. I do not take requests, unless they ar...